Environmental Auditing: Federal Air Quality MACT Standards for Organic Chemical Manufacturing
The Environmental Auditing: Federal Air Quality MACT Standards for Organic Chemical Manufacturing provides environmental audit checklists for several air quality management rules found in 40 CFR Part 63 and specific to:
- Chemical manufacturing process units (CMPU)
- Chemical preparations manufacturing operations
- Organic liquids distribution (OLD) (non-gasoline) operations
- Ethylene manufacturing process units, (heat exchange systems and waste operations)
- Hazardous air pollutants (NESHAP) for miscellaneous organic chemical manufacturing operations.
For the Subparts of 40 CFR Part 63 currently covered in this guide see Topics below.
This Air Quality MACT Standards for Organic Chemical Manufacturing publication is offered in conjunction with Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide. The Air Quality Management module in this Federal Guide covers air quality regulations that apply broadly to a variety of industrial operations. This Air Quality MACT for Organic Chemical Manufacturing publication includes additional requirements that specifically apply to organic chemical manufacturing operations and is intended to complement the general Air Quality Management module of the Federal Guide.
The Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide is also complemented by the full range of 50 Environmental State Difference Summaries and Checklists for 49 states, and Puerto Rico. California is available separately.
These guides are indispensable resources for environmental and occupational health and safety professionals, attorneys, and corporate counsel.