Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide
Environmental Auditing is an invaluable resource for environmental and occupational health and safety professionals, attorneys, and corporate counsel due to the simplification of complex environmental health and safety regulations.
The Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide is complemented by the full range of 50 Environmental State Differences Summaries and Checklists. California is available separately.
STP also offers, as add-ons, Industry-Specific Air Quality MACT Standard Audit guides for:
- Coating Industry Operations
- Hazardous Waste Combustion
- Inorganic Chemical Manufacturing
- Organic Chemical Manufacturing
- Pesticide Active Ingredient Manufacturing
- Site Remediation
- Upstream Oil and Natural Gas Processing
Please contact us to receive pricing of Environmental Auditing: Federal Compliance Guide, including the State Difference and/or the Air Quality MACT Standard Protocols of your choice.