The Environmental Auditing FIFRA Compliance Guide is used by corporate environmental managers, auditors, grounds and parks managers within cities and towns, manufacturers, agricultural co-operatives, airport authorities, cemeteries and more.
- General requirements and storage (GMP and NFPA)
- Pesticide containers (30 CFR Parts 156 and 165)
- Producers and refillers (30 CFR Parts 167 and 169
- Worker protection (30 CFR Part 170)
- Pesticide containment structures (30 CFR Part 165)
- Federal applicator certification (30 CFR Part 171)
Applicability Tables facilitate quick and easy determination of which regulations and sections of the checklists apply to specific facility operations
Lists materials to be reviewed before conducting an audit
Provides comprehensive, detailed requirement statements, with guidance on compliance issues and inspection procedures and practices
Enable quick recording of a facility s compliance status for each requirement. Additional features include Customizable Scoresheets.