H&S Audit Checklist for Australia (New South Wales)
International health & safety compliance tools and resources specifically developed for offices and the retail and service sectors.
Author: Convergence Consulting LLC
A CORE Country Audit Checklist is a list of questions based on the laws and regulations of a country when answered checks (audits) the compliance of the site. A Checklist builds on the information and value of the Legal Register by providing the specific requirements of the health and safety laws and presenting them in a question format; whereas the Legal Register provides a general descriptive summary of the laws.
- Operating Permit
- General Health & Safety
- Workplace Hygiene
- Fire Safety & Emergency Evacuation
- Machine & Electrical Safety
- Material Handling
- Chemical Management
- Fleet and Driver Safety
An Audit Checklist (often called a protocol) is a tool typically used to assess a site’s compliance with predetermined criteria, and in this case, the criteria are country health and safety laws and regulations that apply to an office or retail operation; see the topical scope. Our Checklist is the right tool for:
- Internal Corporate Audit
- Supplier Compliance Assessment
- Regulatory Guidance
- Safety Committee’s Site Inspection
- Verifying the Effectiveness of an H&S Management System.
- Presents the main requirements of each law in a simple question format.
- Questions are often supplemented with guidance to ensure comprehension of the question.
- Easily customized to an operation.
- Updated annually with legislative changes.
- Plus all of the same features as the Legal Registers:
- Organized by H&S topic
- Linked to the full text of the law
- Keyword searchable
- Presented in dual language
- Custom reporting
- Simply exports to Excel, PDF, XML