It is written primarily for Corporate Audit, Site Safety Managers, Project Managers and EHS directors.
- Blasting and use of explosives
- Commercial diving operations
- Concrete and masonry
- Cranes, derricks, hoists, and lifts
- Electric power transmissions and distribution
- Fall protection
- Fire protection and prevention
- General safety and health
- Hand and power tools
- Materials handling
- Motorized equipment and vehicles
Applicability Tables facilitate quick and easy determination of which regulations and sections of the checklists apply to specific facility operations
Lists materials to be reviewed before conducting an audit
Provides comprehensive, detailed requirement statements, with guidance on compliance issues and inspection procedures and practices
Enable quick recording of a facility s compliance status for each requirement. Additional features include Customizable Scoresheets.